Moziep, or moziep[.]store, is a website that purports to sell a variety of clothing and retail products such as suits, pants, dresses, clothing accessories, and the X260 e-bike. The question is whether it’s legit. And the answer is unfortunately NO. There are several red flags leading to the conclusion that it is a scam.
To begin with, our friends over at ScamAdviser have awarded moziep.store a shockingly low score of 1/100. That verdict is not surprising when we consider the following facts:
- The website is very young – January 4th to be precise.
- Much of the content is duplicated, including product pictures and policy statements
- There is no contact phone number – just two different email addresses: support[at]moziep[.]store, and moziep[at]gmail[.]com.
- There are no reviews.
- There is no social media presence.
- The website’s owner is hiding their identity on WHOIS.
In summary, there are many red flags with Moziep, ones that we are used to observing when it comes to similar scam retail websites. Best advice: do your homework and shop elsewhere.
Shop Safe with Trend Micro Check
- Always double-check reviews of shopping websites.
- Pay attention to the company’s age, and be suspicious of great-sounding discounts.
- Strange payment methods (such as only PayPal) are a red flag.
- NEVER use links or buttons from unknown sources! Use Trend Micro Check to detect scams with ease: Trend Micro Check is an all-in-one browser extension and mobile app for detecting scams, phishing attacks, malware, and dangerous links — and it’s FREE!
After you’ve pinned the Trend Micro Check extension, it will block dangerous sites automatically! (Available on Safari, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge.)
You can also download the Trend Micro Check mobile app for 24/7 automatic scam and spam detection and filtering. (Available for Android and iOS).
Check out this page for more information on Trend Micro Check. And as ever, if you’ve found this article an interesting and/or helpful read, please do SHARE it with friends and family to help keep the online community secure and protected. And don’t forget to leave a like and a comment. Happy new year, and happy shopping!
You Might Also Be Interested In...
Get all the latest cybersecurity news