Pantstight is supposedly an online store that sells dresses, bathrobes, sandals, shoes, and other female fashion items. Unfortunately it’s yet another scam website. Shop on Pantstight, and not only will you be left empty-handed, but you could be left out of pocket — and even the victim of identity theft.
Our friends over at ScamAdviser have awarded Pantstight a shockingly low trust score of 1/100. To make matter worse — and more suspicious — their website was only registered on August 10th. At the same time, much of its contents and design is a clear duplicate of other scam websites purporting to be online stores.
Other red flags include:
- No address
- No contact number
- No reviews or ratings
Shop Safe with Trend Micro Check
- Always double-check reviews of shopping websites.
- Pay attention to the company’s age, and be suspicious of great-sounding discounts.
- Strange payment methods (such as only PayPal) is a red flag.
- NEVER use links or buttons from unknown sources! Use Trend Micro Check to detect scams with ease: Trend Micro Check is an all-in-one browser extension and mobile app for detecting scams, phishing attacks, malware, and dangerous links — and it’s FREE!
After you’ve pinned the Trend Micro Check extension, it will block dangerous sites automatically! (Available on Safari, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge).
You can also download the Trend Micro Check mobile app for 24/7 automatic scam and spam detection and filtering. (Available for Android and iOS).
Check out this page for more information on Trend Micro Check.
Check out this page for more information on Trend Micro Check. And as ever, if you’ve found this article an interesting and/or helpful read, please do SHARE it with friends and family to help keep the online community secure and protected. And don’t forget to leave a like and a comment. Happy shopping!
- By Kristy | January 8, 2023
- By Dayna Renfroe | January 1, 2023
- By stef bats | December 13, 2022
You Might Also Be Interested In...
Get all the latest cybersecurity news