Have you come across an online shop called “branddealmall[.]com” recently? We can confirm it’s a scam. Read on for more detailed red flags and some tips to help spot a scammy online shop.
Branddealmall[.]com – a Confirmed Scam!
If you come across this website, please hold off on spending any money with it – it’s a SCAM!
- There are no reviews.
- There is no detailed contact information – only an email address and NO phone numbers.
- There are many duplicate pictures from other online stores.
- There is no social media presence.
- There are typos (e.g. “PayPal patments”?).
- The website is full of too-good-to-be-true deals. (90% off?)
- There is always a clock counting down hours to press you to make purchases.
In summary, there are many red flags here — so don’t fall for the Branddealmall scam! Best advice: do your homework and shop elsewhere!
Shop Safe with Trend Micro Check
- Always double-check reviews of shopping websites.
- Pay attention to the company’s age, and be suspicious of great-sounding discounts.
- Strange payment methods (such as only PayPal) are a red flag.
- NEVER use links or buttons from unknown sources! Use Trend Micro Check to detect scams with ease: Trend Micro Check is an all-in-one browser extension and mobile app for detecting scams, phishing attacks, malware, and dangerous links — and it’s FREE!
After you’ve pinned the Trend Micro Check extension, it will block dangerous sites automatically! (Available on Safari, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge.)
You can also download the Trend Micro Check mobile app for 24/7 automatic scam and spam detection and filtering. (Available for Android and iOS).
Check out this page for more information on Trend Micro Check. And as ever, if you’ve found this article an interesting and/or helpful read, please do SHARE it with friends and family to help keep the online community secure and protected. And don’t forget to leave a like and a comment. Happy shopping!
You Might Also Be Interested In...
Get all the latest cybersecurity news