Is kenwebs[.]com legitimate? NO!
Tens of thousands of online shops appear every day. Recently many people have been searching for an online clothing store: kenwebs[.]com, wondering if it’s a scam. Well, it is, so please be cautious!
We’ve seen the same hero image of this website on other scam online shops before. Plus, the trust score on Scamadviser.com is only 60 out of 100, meaning there might be a small chance of risk. You can never be too careful!
Legitimate online shops have standard processes regarding refunds and disputes, but fake online shops don’t. There is no way to contact the sellers. What’s worse, victims could end up having their personal information sold on underground forums or the dark web.
Here are some other red flags of fake online shops:
- Too-good-to-be-true deals.
- A strange web address.
- Lots of 5-star (but seemingly irrelevant) customer reviews.
- Unusual payment methods (wire transfer/cash apps only).
- Unreasonable requests for detailed personal information.
- Typos and questionable wordings on any of the pages.
- A lack of valid contact details on the site.
For more tips to spot scammy online shops, please visit this article.
How to Protect Yourself
- Shop only on legitimate online stores.
- Do your homework and read reviews about the online store you plan to shop on.
- Too-good-to-be-true offers are almost always scams.
- Never click on unknown links. Check first with Trend Micro Check:
After you’ve pinned the Trend Micro Check browser extension in Chrome, it will block dangerous sites for you automatically:
Send links or screenshots of suspicious text messages to Trend Micro Check on WhatsApp for immediate scam detection.
Don’t forget to add an extra layer of protection to your device with Maximum Security. Its Web Threat Protection, Ransomware Protection, Anti-phishing, and Anti-spam Protection can help you combat scams and cyberattacks! Click the button below to give it a try: